Meet the Faculty
Dae-Young Kim, Ph.D.
- Phone: 573-884-7185
- E-mail: KimDae@missouri.edu
- Address: 220 Eckles Hall
- Web site: web.missouri.edu/~kimdae/
- Ph.D., Hospitality and Tourism Management, Purdue University
- M.S., Hospitality and Tourism Management, Purdue University
- Information Technology
- Information search behavior on tourism Web sites.
- Emerging technologies for use in hospitality and tourism marketing.
- Web site evaluation.
- Building Web site brand equity and personality.
- Hospitality and Tourism Marketing
- Destination marketing.
- Customer loyalty.
- Satisfaction and service quality.
- Relationship marketing.
- Market segmentation and target marketing.
- Advertising and Consumer Behavior
- Persuasion (effective ways to persuade consumers through channel distribution).
- Channel effectiveness.
- Consumer attitudes toward Web advertising.
- Gender differences.
- Convention and Meeting Management
- Convention and event planning.
- Web site effectiveness in convention industry.
- Meeting planner information search behavior.
- HRM 1043, Introduction to the Hotel and Restaurant Industry
- HRM 3273, Hospitality Sales and Marketing
- FS 8085, Problems in Food and Hospitality Systems